United Way of Midland County is accepting applications for a full-time Digital Project Manager.
This creative, action-oriented problem solver will develop and manage digital tools and campaigns. Working both behind the scenes and with key clients, they are an adaptable project manager with strong communication skills and a knack for balancing competing priorities. With an innovative spirit and a keen eye for detail, they will collaborate across the organization to build digital solutions that educate and engage donors and volunteers.
Focused on continuous improvement and data driven decision making, the ideal candidate is passionate about creating a positive impact in our community and wants to be part of the team leading United Way’s digital transformation. They are curious, compassionate, persistent, and not afraid to try something new.
REQUIREMENTS: Bachelor’s degree with CRM System and/or Project Management experience.
PREFERRED: HTML, CSS, and/or SQL skills. Account management experience. Salesforce and/or Andar Software experience.
- Create and Manage Digital Tool Implementation Plans
- Set-up and Process Multi-Market Digital Campaigns
- Customize Digital Fundraising Websites and Tools
- Develop Marketing Automations and Journeys
- Lead Data Visualization and Reporting Efforts
- Participate in Data Privacy and Security Assessments
- Create and Manage Digital Engagement Tools and Activities
- Liaison to Information Technology Vendor
If you are interested in joining a fun, mission-driven team, please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Deadline for submissions is July 20, 2020.