GOAL: Individuals are emotionally healthy and safe.
OUR INVESTMENT: $394,500
PROGRAMS: We invest in programs that provide affordable mental health counseling and support along with programs to increase hope and belonging.
- Family & Children’s Services Counseling and Crisis Calls
- Senior Services Transportation
- Cancer Services Counseling and Support Groups
- 211 Information & Referral
GOAL: Individuals and families are physically healthy and safe
OUR INVESTMENT: $13,500
PROGRAMS: We invest in services to ensure help is there when disaster strikes.
- American Red Cross Disaster Services
- American Red Cross Services to Armed Services
GOAL: Everyone has access to exercise and adopts healthy habits.
OUR INVESTMENT: $88,000
PROGRAMS: We invest in adult, youth and senior fitness programs in neighborhoods they call home.
- Greater Midland Coleman Family Center Youth and Adult Fitness
- Greater Midland North Family Center Youth and Adult Fitness
- Greater Midland Community Center Adult, Senior and Youth Fitness
DOMESTIC & SEXUAL VIOLENCE
GOAL: Individuals are emotionally and physical healthy and safe.
OUR INVESTMENT: $288,000
INVESTED PROGRAMS: We invest in programs that support survivors of violence and help them move forward.
- Shelterhouse Domestic/Sexual Assault Shelter, Counseling and Advocacy
- Safe and Sound Child Advocacy Center Forensic Interviewing
GOAL: Youth and adults avoid risky behaviors
OUR INVESTMENT: $141,000
PROGRAMS: We invest in programs that enables people to counteract addiction’s disruptive effects on their brain and behavior and regain control of their lives.
- Family & Children’s Services Addiction Recovery
- Ten16 Recovery Network Center for Recovery & Wellness and Detox
GOAL: Everyone has access to healthy foods.
OUR INVESTMENT: $85,000
PROGRAMS: We invest in programs that help provide healthy, affordable food to those that need it most.
- Senior Services Meals on Wheels
- Hidden Harvest Food Rescue and Redistribution