GOAL: Children enter kindergarten developmentally ready to learn.
OUR INVESTMENT: $135,250
PROGRAMS: We invest in preschool education where families live along with increasing access to age-appropriate books to develop a love of learning and language.
- Greater Midland Coleman Family Center Preschool
- Greater Midland North Family Center Preschool
- Greater Midland Community Center Preschool
- West Midland Family Center 3’s Preschool
MCESA Imagination Library
READING AT GRADE LEVEL
GOAL: Children are reading proficiently by 3rd grade.
OUR INVESTMENT: $90,000
PROGRAMS: We invest in programs that build literacy skills in children, including comprehension, struggling forward and creating a love of reading.
- Big Brothers Big Sisters Lunchbox Learners
- Legacy Center for Community Success Barton Tutoring
GOAL: Ensure students have responsible, caring adults in their lives.
OUR INVESTMENT: $165,000
PROGRAMS: We invest in group and 1-to-1 mentoring programs that change the trajectory of at-risk kids.
- Big Brothers Big Sisters Community Based Mentoring
- West Midland Family Center College Opportunity Program
GOAL: Students are equipped with the skills for success in school, life and the workforce.
OUR INVESTMENT: $197,000
PROGRAMS: We invest in programs that build resilience, grit, self-esteem, social skills, relationships and academic performance in youth.
- Boy Scouts Scholarships/Training
- Big Brothers Big Sisters After-School
- The ROCK Discover You & Grounded After-School
- Greater Midland North Family Center Teen
- Disability Network STAGES