GOAL: Individuals and families have stable and affordable housing
OUR INVESTMENT: $212,000
- Home to Stay Housing Stability and Home Repair
- Midland County Habitat for Humanity Homeownership/Construction
GOAL Families have access to affordable, high-quality day care
OUR INVESTMENT: $548,500
PROGRAMS: We invest in making high-quality childcare accessible and affordable through scholarships for low-income families near where they live and work.
- Greater Midland Coleman Family Center Childcare
- Greater Midland North Family Center Childcare
- Greater Midland Community Center Childcare
- West Midland Family Center Childcare
- Camp Fire Childcare
- Midland County ESA Infant/Toddler Childcare
GOAL: Families and individuals are able to meet their basic needs.
OUR INVESTMENT: $459,000
PROGRAMS: We invest in programs that provide a safety net of basic needs as a “hand up,” and not a long-term “hand out.”
- Salvation Army Emergency Assistance
- Greater Midland Coleman Family Center Family Services
- Greater Midland North Family Center Family Services
- West Midland Family Center Family Services
SUPPORT WITH FINANCES
GOAL: Individuals are equipped to understand and manage their finances
OUR INVESTMENT: $181,800
PROGRAMS: We invest in programs that help individuals learn ways to be financially healthy.
- Cancer Services Financial Assistance
- The Arc of Midland Personal Representative Service
- Greater Midland Community Center Senior Tax Assistance
GOAL: Individuals have the skills to secure and maintain gainful employment.
OUR INVESTMENT: $110,000
PROGRAMS: We invest in programs that help build soft skills for those struggling with employ ability barriers
- Arnold Center Community Employment
- The Legacy Center for Community Success Adult Basic Education
GET IN TOUCH
United Way of Midland County
115 Jerome St, Midland, MI 48640
Phone: (989) 631-3670
Call 2-1-1 for local services and support.