United Way of Midland County is accepting applications for a full-time Relationship Manager. This community-facing position will be instrumental in building relationships with individuals and organizations to further their engagement in the community and fundraising efforts. They will work with key accounts to educate, inspire and connect with meaningful ways to create community change.
The ideal candidate has a history of community involvement. They must possess excellent interpersonal skills, social intelligence and strong communication and presentation skills. They are curious to understand different perspectives, exhibit flexibility and always seek to find common ground.
REQUIREMENTS: Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent experience in fundraising, sales or community relations.
If you are interested in joining a fun, mission-driven team, please submit a cover letter and resume. Deadline for submissions is July 6, 2020.
· Build and maintain relationships with key accounts
· Support annual fundraising campaigns
· Develop yearly engagement plans
· Cultivate new relationships
· Maintain touch-points in database
· Drive engagement activities (tours, presentations, events, etc.)
· Recruit and support ambassador programs
· Support affinity groups