This detailed, process driven leader will maintain CRM systems and develop business practices that integrate actionable data into the work of everyone at United Way. Working with Standard Operating Procedures, they will update donor and volunteer records and process pledges. With a customer-service mindset, they are committed to providing high quality experiences for our donors, volunteers, and staff as they build reports, mailing lists, and dashboards.
Focused on continuous improvement, this person oversees and monitors our systems to make sure that our Data Standards are upheld. The ideal candidate is passionate about creating a positive impact in our community and wants to be part of the team leading United Way’s digital transformation. They are curious, collaborative, persistent, and not afraid to speak up or try something new.
REQUIREMENTS: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a relevant position. Strong attention to detail and project management skills. Intermediate Excel skills.
PREFERRED: HTML, CSS, and/or SQL coding background. Account management experience. Proficiency in Salesforce, Andar Software or CRM administration.
- ·Develop and maintain Data Standards, monitoring systems for compliance
- ·Determine data architecture, ensuring information is actionable
- ·Import and maintain data across multiple systems
- ·Manage account, contact, campaign, and record creation
- ·Manage duplication identification, merger, and inactivation processes
- ·Participate in data privacy and security assessments
- ·Lead data visualization and reporting efforts
- ·Manage vendor relationships
- Provide ongoing staff training
Work Location: 115 Jerome St, Midland, MI 48640 or Remote, preferred location: Michigan
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $45,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- HTML, CSS, SQL Coding: 1 year (Preferred)
- Database administration: 1 year (Preferred)
- Microsoft Excel: 1 year (Preferred)