HELP STOCK UP OUR LOCAL PANTRIES THIS SUMMER
United Way of Midland County is teaming up with United Ways across the region and state to fill pantry shelves June 1 – 28.
With the increased need for food over the last year and the cancellation of other annual food collections, the Great Lakes Bay Region is facing a shortage of 260,000 pounds of food needed to feed our neighbors.
Summer Stock Up will take place online and in-person. Drop off your non-perishable items at one of the public collection sites listed below or make a donation online today. All donations benefit Hidden Harvest and their 170 partner pantries and agencies.
Donate non-perishable food items to any locations below during business hours. Suggested items include: canned vegetables, canned fruits, canned soup, rice, gluten-free foods, cereal, oatmeal, pasta, boxed dinners, snacks, cooking oil, condiments, spices, baby formula and peanut butter.
- Garber Chevrolet – 1700 N Saginaw Rd
- 1st State Bank – 400 Ashman St
- United Way of Midland County – 115 Jerome St.
- The UPS Store – 2014 N Saginaw Rd
- Feeny Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram of Midland – 7400 Eastman Ave
- Members First Credit Union – 600 W. Wackerly St
- Serendipity Road/Joyful Tantrum – 215 E Main St
- SPACE Inc. – 3142 East Vantage Point Drive
- Dow Diamond – 825 E Main St
- Reder Landscaping – 3805 Rockwell Dr,
For additional locations in Bay and Saginaw Counties visit: www.stockupGLBR.com