The Relationship Manager builds and maintains holistic relationships with stakeholders in the community. This includes year-round engagement to connect with ways they can create impact aligned with their CSR goals and United Way’s community issue areas. They also support their assigned accounts through the annual campaign, engagement initiatives along with connecting them with volunteer opportunities and managing volunteer events. Relationship Managers represent United Way at community, business, and nonprofit events.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES/ESSENTIAL DUTIES OF POSITION
- Drive the annual fundraising campaign in collaboration with CEO, Director of Engagement, Associate Director of Marketing and Corporate Relationship Manager.
- Serve as the Relationship Manager for specific accounts/divisions.
- Lead workplace campaign and corporate gift initiatives with assigned accounts.
- Support grant requests for assigned accounts.
- Secure sponsorships from assigned accounts for United Way events and initiatives.
- Develop and execute year-round engagement plans for assigned accounts in alignment with United Way’s engagement and impact strategies and/or account specific CSR goals.
- Maintain all relevant information for accounts and contacts in CRM.
- Support annual campaign training for Employee Campaign Coordinators.
- Lead ambassador training for assigned accounts.
- Collaborate with Digital Strategy & Operations Team to analyze and use relevant data for decision making.
- Serve as primary representative at community, business, and nonprofit events.
- Manage and/or support year-round engagement opportunities as assigned.
- Communicate and promote United Way impact agenda, volunteer opportunities, equity challenges and engagement opportunities to assigned accounts.
- Lead internal engagement opportunities.
- Utilize systems (Classy, CRM) to pull necessary reports for engagement opportunities (registration reports, etc.)
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Salary Statement: All of the roles within UWMC have pay ranges that commensurate with the knowledge, skills, and abilities of the successful candidate. The salary range for this position is $34,000-$49,000/yr.
ABOUT United Way of Midland County
We amplify individual passion to take on our toughest challenges together. We don’t focus on a single issue because change is bigger than one organization or program. We partner with nonprofits and invest in programs that show measurable outcomes-every year. Together, we create new solutions to old problems and join with people from all walks of life to put those solutions into action.