A budget, your credit and the Fair Housing Act all have one thing in common. Your Success!
• Understand how making a budget can help you get control over your money.
• Discover how to establish and manage credit to maintain a high credit score.
• Get a free printed credit report, a free credit review and free credit counseling.
• Attend brief financial empowerment sessions throughout the day.
• Talk with professional financial coaches and bankruptcy attorneys.
• Visit with on-site financial institutions and social service organizations.
• Learn how the law protects your right to equal and fair housing opportunities.
Thursday, June 13th, 10:00am to 2:00pm at MiWORKS! Midland Towne Center, 1409 Washington Street, Midland. Free hot dogs, popcorn & prizes throughout the day!
Sponsors are Legal Services of Eastern Michigan and CRA Bankers Forum.
Questions contact Legal Services of Eastern Michigan, Fair Housing Center at 1-800-322-4512 extension 143.